Sunday, November 27, 2005

I wonder what he meant by that

Sunday early morning.
I can tell it's the end of the week by the sounds that reach me on my bed.
It's all quite. No cars, no postman, no noise.
It certainly is cold. Around 2-3 C.

And you forgot what the 22nd of November is all about. You know JFK was assasinated on that day. And then its my bday too.

I just wanted to tell you that today its one of those days you really love. The city streets are full of a rich, bright sunlight, coloured scarfs and autumn leafs. And yet there is a secret gateway to another place. I promise you that if you sit still amongst the crowd...... and close your eyes while the sun is warming your face, you can smell summer.

6 Comments:

Blogger Mei said...

happy birthday...

28/11/05 22:42  
Blogger Rainman said...

It's too hot in Athens, could you send some rain over...?

Thanx for the link! :-)

2/12/05 17:48  
Blogger Corto Maltese said...

Thank you sweet Mei.

Rainman what link r u talking about?

2/12/05 20:26  
Blogger Rainman said...

The link to my blog (in your favourites)

3/12/05 16:20  
Blogger Frangipan said...

your blog makes me want to cry and i don't quite understand why.

19/12/05 16:36  
Blogger Corto Maltese said...

Liberta, i m not sure that its good thing, but i was still glad when i saw your comment xx

21/12/05 21:44  

Post a Comment

<< Home