Wednesday, March 08, 2006

passing time

I'm still around here. There is no need to worry, although i'm kinda loving it that you do. Things around me have been a bit strange lately. The weekends are freezing cold and sunny and the weekdays are wet and dark. On Sunday i had a long walk with my dad. It's funny but i fell that as i'm growing up i'm begining to understand him. Maybe i am becoming just like him. That's a bit ironic.
My friend Th. says his heart is broken. I don't know about that. I honestly can't figure why a man sees the truth but needs the lies. Sometimes the more i think about the world the more i realise that things don't make much sense, but i guess it is what it is. I am still having beutifull dreams when i go to sleep and they are mostly about you. In the mornings i get the bus to go to work while i listen to my music. I think that's my favourite part of the day. My mind is clear and focused and i feel like i know exactly what i want. I have re-discovered this Beth Orton tune called pass in time that also features Terry Callier's crystalline vocals. I really enjoy listening to it. Callier is playing the Jazz Cafe on the 25th. Dream-gig coming true. I will let you know if he plays your favourite tune.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home