Wednesday, July 19, 2006

the flaming lips live?

On the right hand side a bunch of guys dressed like Santa Clause are dancing while on the left girls dressed in alien suits are giving everything they 've got. Meanwhile, giant robots and superheroes are jumping up and down at the back while guns shooting colourful confetti and giant ballons are everywhere around us. Then the band comes on stage and frontman Wayne Coyne gets inside a large inflatable bubble (!) and jumps on the crowd. I 'm thinking 'what the hell of a gig is this?'... but before i come up with an answer the bubble is on top of me and Wayne is screaming 'welcome to our party!'






I don't know where the sun beams end and the star light begins, it's all a mystery. And I don't know how a man decides what right for his own life - it's all a mystery.*

*Lyrics from Yoshimi Battles The Pink Robots by the FLips, Photos with my mobile at the O2 wireless festival.


2 Comments:

Blogger Mei said...

I really like the photos, Especially the ones with the hands. :)

23/7/06 22:02  
Blogger Corto Maltese said...

alexandro pou eisai?? i am off on Sunday.

Mei the ones with the hands are my favourite also..

cocoon:classic

28/7/06 16:23  

Post a Comment

<< Home